well i found some info on that mushroom that seems to have been making a home in the soil of one of my houseplants. i have a couple of ways which may or may not get rid of it and another way which may get rid of it but harm my plant. its nat harmful to me unless i eat it . that wont be happening. the info i got also said it wont harm my plant either and is a good sign the the conditions needed to grow that mushroom are just what i need for that plant . i guess they will just have to get along witheach other and visitors will just have to get used to seeing them, meanwhile i am looking for a couple of tiny figureines of gnomes and or trolls smaler then the mushroom to add as a joke. lol!
- update on freaky mushroom.